Page 716 of 968 FirstFirst ... 702712714715716717718720730 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Unrelated, so a different post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3klWmJy-Zs

Is that like a sequel to The Shape of Water?

2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I doubt it but who knows or cares that much these days I mean you can label me what you want but I always more or less had my mind made up years ago before the internet gave it a term. Heck what's to say you might not be gamergate?

Truthfully you are right Ironplant that it's not just Anita as she's a part of the mess.

One factor I realized a long time ago that people as time has progressed have a short attention span when it comes to reading shit online. From what you said just now Bacon, you sound like one of those people who can't be bothered to read more then a few sentences before you get bored and move onto something else.
    You don't actually know what you're talking about, openly admit that you've never really read anything but hate the woman because of something you read somewhere, have this fantasy idea of the great golden age of gaming where everything was better than it is now because damn those kids these days, and your basing things on your unfounded beliefs you made up years before the internet and refuse to reconsider.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, you're an example of the problem.
    Last edited by bbobb; 20 Sep 2018 at 11:23 AM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. He can write for Huffpost, now!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Once again, why does he have Mod Powers.

If video games and the attached culture makes you SO MAD you should try not playing video games. It's possible, you know. There are other things to do out there.

If you're too scared of trying new things (and really, who isn't?) then go back and play all the shit you bought ten-twenty years ago and played for 10 minutes, or never played at all. Learn all the Secret Moves. Find every single Hidden Whateverthefuck.

I see you with your 70/1000 achievements. I see your high score in Geometry Wars 2.

6. It is also possible to play new games and ignore the idiots that also buy these games.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    puss
    Crush it.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. I think the industry is mature enough that you can find enough of whatever suits you and ignore the rest. That might be a hard thing to adapt to if you got into gaming in the 80's or 90's, when every game that came out was every gamer's business, but it's the only way to go if you don't want to get overwhelmed by the constant flood of content that exists now.

I don't buy into the modern gaming business model at all. I have enough of a backlog that I can afford to wait for the definitive/ultimate/komplete/GotY/collector's edition to go on sale for $5. I'll still buy a full priced game once every year or two, if it happens to be a complete stand-alone product, but that's about it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You don't actually know what you're talking about, openly admit that you've never really read anything but hate the woman because of something you read somewhere, have this fantasy idea of the great golden age of gaming where everything was better than it is now because damn those kids these days, and your basing things on your unfounded beliefs you made up years before the internet and refuse to reconsider.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, you're an example of the problem.
    bbobb, There's no need to take that tone with me. We've known each other for far too long for you to be this rude towards me.

I remember when we 1st met each other in chat & you were a very positive person & had a great outlook on things which made it a lot of fun to talk to you. Over the years whatever has happened to you has caused you to turn into an angry person whom I've seen lashing out at people here so many times.

I've ignored it because deep down I still think the same nice person that you were is still there somewhere but I just wonder how far you've gone. You used to never talk to people like this.

Seeing as I said this once before & you ignored it, I'm going to say it again. I'm not going to repeat myself a 3rd time. Take it down a notch and talk like the reasonable person you used to be. I'm still pissed off at you for your immature attitude you pulled when it was posted that Eric died in the GF History thread so stop it. You're sitting there mouthing off at me here when you couldn't even man up and apologize for the shitty things you said in that thread. So please don't put yourself above people being in some sort of superior position when you couldn't even act like a normal human being & put aside your personal feelings & actually just offered condolences like any normal person would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Once again, why does he have Mod Powers.
    Grandfathered in since I was the 1st moderator of these forums since it started and it was way before the GameGo merger. If I recall you were a mod at one point also. Also bitching about someone being a mod here is kinda stupid since these forums are more of the wild west where people have gotten away with tons of stupid shit with almost no repercussions. When's the last time you saw Nick, CKA or myself actually moderate here?

Oh shit yeah I merged the PlayStation Classic threads into one. Oh shit mod abuse!

@KoF, That's what I've been doing for a long time now.

As for the rest of this crap. Let's put an end to it here and get back on topic of this thread. I know you guys want to talk about Trump some more so let's get back into discussing some more stupid shit he's done recently. I apologize for being a part of the mess that was caused in this thread so sorry guys.

Anymore off-topic posts I'm just going to start ignoring/deleting so ARBM can read this thread in peace.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 20 Sep 2018 at 03:26 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Crush it.
    Judge Kavanaugh up in the house.