Page 683 of 968 FirstFirst ... 669679681682683684685687697 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Well you're not supposed to inhale it.

2. The Trump Presidency

Safer than reefer.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

It'd amazing shit. But maybe shouldn't come in contact with normies ? Maybe not go into buildings? Maybe save it for space rockets?

4. I'm actually pretty happy w the way Canada told Saudi to fuck off with their human rights bullshit. Finally some balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. The Saudis are selling off their assets here for less than market value.
    That'll show us!

More like they will undersell US businesses that were funded with US debt, making those companies default.

7. The Saudi Prince has deep pockets so we’ll see how it plays out. I don’t imagine the US taking Canada’s side about it so we’ll have to stick to our guns if we truly believe in human rights. But it feels correct. The Saudi massive over reaction to a tweet by a government it has no sovereignty over is a pretty clear message that it’s not the progressive New Europe it was billing itself as.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Law at the idea it ever was. It's a few families pumping money out of the ground in area with few other job options worth a shit.

9. Speaking up for women's rights is seen as insulting Islam there. A progressive New Europe? Whatever. Try an oppressive medieval theocracy that treats adult women like children. Yeah, they're stuck with a male guardian, needing his permission to do certain things, even if they're over 18.

The conflict of modern liberals: human rights vs respecting other non white cultures*

*liberals will tell any other whitey to get their shift straight.