Page 605 of 968 FirstFirst ... 591601603604605606607609619 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Maybe it isn't necessary. Maybe china will apply that pressure.

China ultimately wants NK to shut up and play nice. They aren't interested in war, normal or nuclear. And they aren't interested in fixing NK or modernizing them.

If the US creates industry and markets in NK, china will see a new area for business expansion. If this happens, both the US and China will put pressure on NK to modernize. And the best thing is, the ruling elite of NK will probably want to after they are exposed to the best of the US and China.
    While I want to believe, let's hope NK is not bullshitting. I would like to see NK become more like China in regard to trading with other countries & diplomatic relations.
    It'd be best if they gave up their dream of reunification. To hell with imperialism. It's better that there are 2 Koreas.

2. It would be better if the US was a couple of different countries, too.
    Maybe after the next civil war...

3. 100x this.

Hey also I hear NK is thinking about backing out of this, which would not be surprising as they have backed out of things much further along. hmm

Trump is master deal man, look at all the winning we are doing because of his great deals
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 15 May 2018 at 04:19 PM.

4. So to be clear—you’d like them to pull out because Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. The US should probably be split into about 6 countries.

Cascadia in the NW and part of Northern California.

Appalachia from northern Georgia through upper Virginia.

Southern Georgia down to the end of Florida and west to Mississippi as Biscayne.

Northeast as Dick Town.

The desert.

Southern California.

The Midwest as Farmville.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    So to be clear—you’d like them to pull out because Trump?

To be clear, Trump is a fucking dipshit. This dumb ass tore apart the Iran deal because Obama and he’s willing to sell the US (and most of the world) up the river for this to score some bizarre win that does shit all for anyone other than his base that doesn’t believe in dinosaurs or science in general.

NK ain’t going to do a damn thing.

7. Joust, clear your PM box.

8. Done. 50 msg limit lol.

9. Thanks, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Cascadia in the NW and part of Northern California.
    Gonna need part of Canada too.