Page 115 of 968 FirstFirst ... 101111113114115116117119129 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Bill O'Riley, as expected, bent over and spread 'em for Trump like a good little girl during his "tough-but-fair" interview. What a joke.
    It's like you guys haven't learned the news is just advertising.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Pence had an interview with Chuck Todd who asked legitimately tough but fair questions and just kinda flailed, couldn't provide any sort of explanation for any of Trump's antics.

3. Naturally, NBC is an advertising firm for the DNC.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Pence was at the SUPERBOWL and he looked upset.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Naturally, NBC is an advertising firm for the DNC.
    What does that matter? -they don't script Pence's responses, and Todd's questions were perfectly straightforward.

6. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    What does that matter? -they don't script Pence's responses, and Todd's questions were perfectly straightforward.
    No, usually the advertising firm doesn't get to tell their customer how to sell their product. And when they are engaging the competitors, the goal is to diminish their product to make your customer look good.

8. More deception from crooked hillary imo

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    No, usually the advertising firm doesn't get to tell their customer how to sell their product. And when they are engaging the competitors, the goal is to diminish their product to make your customer look good.
    What? I've tried to parse this out a couple different ways, and I think you're just saying things to say things.

10. The first rule of American Politics is to learn political parties are teams. The second rule is news stations are advertisers who earn money by picking a team then selling to their customer base. The best way to sell is to tell the customer what they want to hear - they are right and the other team is wrong. It's been around forever, but Fox News really exaggerated it, then MSNBC followed suit, then CNN, then ABC, and eventually NPR. NPR is the least sensational, but 80% of their customers are Democrats, Democrats which have been conditioned by MSNBC. So in order to keep that customer base, they need to report to emotion to keep the customers listening & donating.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 06 Feb 2017 at 01:05 AM.