Page 129 of 968 FirstFirst ... 115125127128129130131133143 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I wonder how many of those fans got to take pictures of the classified North Korea docs he read (and had his aids use their cellphone flashlights so he could see it) in the middle of the fucking Maralgo dining room. Good thing security isn't an issue! You know, that wasn't brought up during the campaign at all.

2. You have great eyesight! I couldn't make out any classification markings in the pictures I saw.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. bbbbbbbbut her emails
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    She can try but it won't happen. I don't imagine she's so naive that she wouldn't be able to read those tea leaves. I wouldn't be shocked to see her run for some other office though.
    Why didn't she read the tea leaves after she lost to a black guy literally named Hussein?

The DNC needs to tell her to step aside because they need winners not losers. I don't know why she hasn't been cast out of the party like a leper.

That article is also unconvincing. One can easily say they shut down the CGI because it was, in fact, a pay to play slush fund for foreign governments, and what good is that when nobody on top has any power?

She also can't run for mayor because she doesn't live here. Yea she can carpetbag again and she'll probably win but I really doubt she has any interest in running this fucked up bureaucracy.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 13 Feb 2017 at 05:49 PM.

5. Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    crybaby01 copy.jpg
    Hehe. For some reason, this gets me right in the funny bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Why didn't she read the tea leaves after she lost to a black guy literally named Hussein?

The DNC needs to tell her to step aside because they need winners not losers. I don't know why she hasn't been cast out of the party like a leper.

That article is also unconvincing. One can easily say they shut down the CGI because it was, in fact, a pay to play slush fund for foreign governments, and what good is that when nobody on top has any power?

She also can't run for mayor because she doesn't live here. Yea she can carpetbag again and she'll probably win but I really doubt she has any interest in running this fucked up bureaucracy.
    The question at the start of the post is answered by the end.

They want that money in that slush fund.

8. So inspiring.

9. Crime with her.

10. Michael Flynn resigned.

That looks great on the administration's face.
    Boo, Hiss.