Page 812 of 968 FirstFirst ... 798808810811812813814816826 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

What about Michelle Obama?

2. I honestly dont know what the guy could do to turn his base against him, aside shit he’d never do- like take their guns.

He already took the bump stocks

You don't need his base to beat him. You need the moderates who voted for Obama but wouldn't vote for Clinton.

5. Yeah exactly. Of course it’ll be hard to beat a sitting president – that’s almost always true. But it’s hardly cause for everyone to start already writing everything off.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 08 Apr 2019 at 10:07 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    But it’s hardly cause for everyone to start already writing everything off.
    It's real difficult – like, close to impossible – to feel anything other than jaded apathy when you see the proliferation of stupid/bad faith arguments, conspiracy theorists, etc. You're absolutely right that we shouldn't write everything off. Shit's just tough, man.

I really think any us born role Male lead actor could take home the president cup. Any one of them. The Democrats just need a little charisma to beat trump.

8. Busey 2020.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    You don't need his base to beat him. You need the moderates who voted for Obama but wouldn't vote for Clinton.
    So, a better candidate than Clinton?

10. That’s too high a bar, man.

Dave Halverson 2020?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt