Page 813 of 968 FirstFirst ... 799809811812813814815817827 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,130 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I'M WITH HAIR! or STRONGER TOGETHAIR!?

2. I wouldn't put much faith in his subscription based healthcare plan.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    So, a better candidate than Clinton?
    Pretty much.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    So, a better candidate than Clinton?
    I completely get why the Democrats chose Clinton. Clinton had paid her dues. On paper she worked. But she just wasn't over with the crowd. Like when Vince McMahon shoe-horns wrestlers to the top of the card and the crowd boos them. Listen to the crowd. Bernie was the guy in 2016. But ultimately I just think there was no stump for the Trump back then.

Nowadays the bloom is off the rose. He's failed to get many of his major policies going. He has terrible optics with the immigrant family splitting stuff. There's more failure to work with now. I think building up a strong face to his heel is the ticket. Yet the DNC are... harping on a non-starter Russian probe report. Great use of time, guys! Last I checked people aren't voting for the inanimate probe report. Getting Simpsons-level ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Anyone that can sound intelligent and charismatic on camera can beat him. Pie in the sky, if they were hot too.

Dems will probably lose it again though. They'll pick someone to give it to as a reward for ducking party dick and not to actually win.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I completely get why the Democrats chose Clinton. Clinton had paid her dues. On paper she worked. But she just wasn't over with the crowd. Like when Vince McMahon shoe-horns wrestlers to the top of the card and the crowd boos them. Listen to the crowd. Bernie was the guy in 2016. But ultimately I just think there was no stump for the Trump back then.

Nowadays the bloom is off the rose. He's failed to get many of his major policies going. He has terrible optics with the immigrant family splitting stuff. There's more failure to work with now. I think building up a strong face to his heel is the ticket. Yet the DNC are... harping on a non-starter Russian probe report. Great use of time, guys! Last I checked people aren't voting for the inanimate probe report. Getting Simpsons-level ridiculous.
    I get why they chose her, and, this time they go a little more subtle with CA moving up the primary to pick Harris, but that shouldn't preclude her from, you know, putting in some work. On paper, she should have won.

The reality of "I'm a woman, not trump, never have done anything wrong and don't need to out in the ground work Obama did" was just bad.

The DNC and Clinton bear the brunt of the responsibility for Trump.

Feckless wonderturds.

7. I wish this bitch was popular.

Tulsi 2020
    Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Yes. That's the message. Where is the roll eyes emoticon?

9. Assange is a trash rapist who coerced people to do his shit work while he did bong hits in the basement or something. fuck that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. bootlickers
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt