Page 563 of 968 FirstFirst ... 549559561562563564565567577 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Trump to meet with video games executives about school violence (The Hill)

Trump needs to lay off of the video game & movie industries. Instead, it should be gun makers, gun vendors, the NRA, state/local police, the FBI, & school faculties that he has meetings with.
    He even proposed the idea of new rating systems for VGs & movies, when the ones that exist are perfectly good.

Quote Originally Posted by The ESA
    The same video games played in the US are played worldwide; however, the level of gun violence is exponentially higher in the US than in other countries. Numerous authorities have examined the scientific record and found there is no link between media content and real-life violence.
    The ESA denied that they have been invited to meet with Trump. Watch Trump probably try to spin this & say that the VG industry doesn't care.

2. Tariff time

More quitting (Cohn out, Hicks got got by Mueller’s nothing investigation)

The winning is incredible, let me tell you, we are winning again

3. Trump getting impeached boys! It’s Her turn!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I'm just a dummy, but the one thing I agree with Trump on (at least in spirit) is that we should be more protectionist.

You can't bitch about all our jobs going overseas, and then have a system that makes it cheaper to buy shit from overseas than it is to buy from here. Globalization was supposed to make every country stronger by filling needs that each one may not be able to fill intrinsically. But I think it's done the opposite. Reliance on foreign nations results in a house of cards, and someone's always bumping the table.

5. You're talking about someone who won't put sanctions on a country after Congress almost unanimously approved them.

He isn't looking out for the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm just a dummy, but the one thing I agree with Trump on (at least in spirit) is that we should be more protectionist.

You can't bitch about all our jobs going overseas, and then have a system that makes it cheaper to buy shit from overseas than it is to buy from here. Globalization was supposed to make every country stronger by filling needs that each one may not be able to fill intrinsically. But I think it's done the opposite. Reliance on foreign nations results in a house of cards, and someone's always bumping the table.
    My issue with backing out of globalization is you have to be smart and conscious about it. The most vocal anti globalist are Russian shills that want the us out of markets so they can enter them unchallenged.

7. Oh joy, here comes a damned trade war. US allies are upset. Even the GOP isn't with him on this.
    US firms who are charging less for something like steel will be able to jack up their prices due to the tariffs. You'll probably pay for that when you go to buy your next car. Also, the EU is set to counterstrike with their own tariffs. Not good at all.

oh well

9. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. GOAT POTUS BRUHS!! GOAT POTUS
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt