Page 725 of 968 FirstFirst ... 711721723724725726727729739 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Honestly, this is fucking ridiculous. All this time and energy on a guy who is very, very, very clearly guilty and will get the seat anyway. Ford has to go through all this, and he'll be sworn in by the end of the year or st. I feel really sorry for anyone who lives with Kav, he's a lunatic.
    Agree. I sure hope they don't give that potential lifetime seat to Captain Crocodile Tears. Of course, if he is guilty, why wouldn't he try to play a victim? He's clearly desperate, he'll try anything. I feel Ford is telling the truth, especially if she refused to back down after the hell she went through.

Spoiled rich boys sure stick together. Lindsey Graham ranted about the hearing, trying to paint Kavanaugh as a victim & saying it's an "unethical sham" that Democrats are using for political purposes. Also he says that the Dems are hoping to stall an appointment until 2020. He's got this so wrong. It's only fair. What Kavanaugh did is unforgivable when he's seeking that position. Shove it, Graham.

2. Obama didnt get his pick in because "reasons" but this guy might get in despite being a rapist.

I hope the West Coast secedes from this shithole country. Eastern Washington can go away too.

3. I'm leaving as soon as I am able. The United States is now, literally Idiocracy.

I may return in 30 years if something has been done. That's how I feel anyway. I have no idea what will happen next.

4. Justi and I are moving to Iceland as soon as our parents are dead.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. I really hope you make it! I'm set on der Hague in Der Nederlands atm.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    The women in this pic
    I'm seeing this circulating among libs. Having watched the hearing, those women are reacting to something he's calling out, not his tone or something they think he's saying. They're looking disgusted for him, not in reaction to him.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Nah, one side is on the correct side on this one. Pretty easy to see, really.
    You can’t really be this naive? It seems clear, because they are blowing smoke up your ass. It’s no different from a used car salesman or a psychic.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 27 Sep 2018 at 08:27 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I'm seeing this circulating among libs. Having watched the hearing, those women are reacting to something he's calling out, not his tone or something they think he's saying. They're looking disgusted for him, not in reaction to him.
    Ah, never mind then. What was he calling out?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You can’t really be this naive? It seems clear, because they are blowing smoke up your ass. It’s no different from a used car salesman or a psychic.
    You keep drive-by saying this yet by and large one group establishes largely good environmental, education, etc legislation and one side does not. I dont care if theyre dping this in the name of 6D chess or whatever the hell, its an absolute fact. No amount of opinion pieces or dank memes is going to change that.

10. Can someone shoop the Budweiser logo over Kavanaugh looking happy?
    Boo, Hiss.