Page 574 of 968 FirstFirst ... 560570572573574575576578588 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. With the heels, it checks out.

EDIT: They could all be 4’ 11” - 5’ 2” too...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Melania and Michelle are 5'11 and they are both wearing heels. (Jealous af btw, I wish I was that tall.) He's huge. That is a group of 4 very tall people. here he is next to Putin, who is 5'6 and a sturdy built guy:

YUGE!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Look, bitches. Trump was in a WWF ring. Go watch that video of him taking a Stone Cold Stunner to see how tall he is. Or those old photos with Hulk Hogan.

4. Like the WWF promotes accurate heights, sure.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

If you want to be an internet detective you find a picture of hogan next to one of those basketball players.

no one cares

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Look, bitches. Trump was in a WWF ring. Go watch that video of him taking a Stone Cold Stunner to see how tall he is. Or those old photos with Hulk Hogan.
    Nobody specified rules. I would just keep hopping away from him until he tired out, then declare victory.

8. So, this gun debate is going to keep Republicans in control for another 2 years, right?

Clinton passed the Assault Riffle ban in September 1994; two months later, the Republicans won a majority of Governor seats and both chambers of congress, the first time since 1954, and they didn’t lose control until 2006, after the Assault ban lapsed, and they then won control back in 2010... so, is all this coverage on AR-15s the Media once again keeping their pro-Big Media GOP candidates comfortably in office or...?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

The left would be better off dropping the gun control issue and instead focus on healthcare. But good luck getting the left to be focused and united on their most important issues.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 25 Mar 2018 at 03:03 AM.

10. I’m not so sure. It’s only a matter of time before gun reform happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."