Page 462 of 968 FirstFirst ... 448458460461462463464466476 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    That’s his appeal though. He’s the antithesis to minority pandering. And as whites slip off into the minority, there will be a Trump in politics from here on out. Unless we ditch identity politics all together? And that may be the eventual synergy.
    Somewhere along the way, things shifted from "It's ok to not be politically correct all the time," to "The more politically incorrect you are the better."

I read that support for Roy Moore went UP in Alabama as a result of the accusations that he molested kids. Making a virtue of upsetting liberals is a dangerous road to go down.

2. you nailed it

it's just too bad that they screw everything up for the whole country...if they could function in their own little bubble, then good for them

you want to cut 300 billion from Medicare? OK then, Alabama, you can get a bigger cut than the rest of us

3. I agree with both of those statements. Trump is my favorite POTUS when he runs his dumb mouth, but then the tax bill and relinquishing public land... when he does stuff, I’m like Fuck. This is part of the asshole package. Dems better get thier shit together and win the House & Senate. Lame Duck Trump would be best Trump.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. haha I feel the same way, doc.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Is that what you got from this article? That white people can do no right?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. I got that everyone is a miserable vagina who looks for shit to bitch about. I agree with the author, white liberals are horrible and need to be sent to the gulag with the kulak.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I got that everyone is a miserable vagina who looks for shit to bitch about. I agree with the author, white liberals are horrible and need to be sent to the gulag with the kulak.
    There's a certain amount of performative outrage going on, where people get exaggeratedly upset as a way to tell others they're "one of the good ones."

But that's actually what this article is about. People putting on a song and dance about how not-racist they are often feel like they're covering up for something. We've all met people like this, who have to casually mention their "black friend" even though their friend's race has nothing to do with the story, or who change the way they talk when black people are around. One of my girlfriend's friends literally said "that shit's triflin'" to her, as if that's a thing any black person has said in 10 years (my girlfriend is also a child of immigrants and has not a hint of ethnic accent at all). And while I don't think that friend is racist, it's plainly apparent that she is thinking about the race of the person she's talking to when choosing her words.

8. Maybe I should have read the article. The author is a cunt who enjoys wallowing in a tepid pool of misery and jumps at the slightest opportunity to shit on someone’s attempt to better themselves or those around them. That bit of condemnation and pious sense of proving themselves better by lowering another is the only sense of joy they find. I have family like that. May that stagnat pool infect them with dysentery.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 07 Dec 2017 at 03:59 PM.

Buttcheeks drops “my gay friend” all the time. So he’s a homophobe?

10. Closet cock-swaddler.