Page 211 of 968 FirstFirst ... 197207209210211212213215225 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Well, Trump might be getting stumped now

2. We keep saying "this is the final straw" and so far it hasn't been the final straw.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    His gut didn't give it away?
    It's one thing to be a chub-chub because you're just not into exercise, it's quite another to try to spin that you're fat because well actually exercise is bad for you and will steal your life force away and therefore being a fat tremendous fuck is the ideal human condition.

4. Fat is energy, guys.
    He's just preparing for a great expenditure of energy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    The White House (the biggest guns in there) are denying Orange Peel let anything slip.
    And once again, Trump contradicted his advisers who said the story was "false" last night with two tweets this morning confirming that he gave classified info to the Russians while defending his right to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    It's one thing to be a chub-chub because you're just not into exercise, it's quite another to try to spin that you're fat because well actually exercise is bad for you and will steal your life force away and therefore being a fat tremendous fuck is the ideal human condition.
    The bad thing is that Trump will probably have a longer life than most of us.

7. I've been saying for a long time that it's a total joke whenever modern Republicans call themselves the party of Lincoln, but now - for as long as they continue to stand by Trump on this Russia business - they can't even call themselves the party of Reagan anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    The bad thing is that Trump will probably have a longer life than most of us.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Fat is energy, guys.
    He's just preparing for a great expenditure of energy.
    I guess the joke will be on us when Frieza gets here and Trumps has a spirit bomb all ready to go.