Page 859 of 968 FirstFirst ... 845855857858859860861863873 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

That's Kung-Flu to you, buddy.

3. Hong Kong Fluey?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Super virus kind of guy

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

BTW, reports are that a vast majority of Trump's retarded followers are still clinging to his old narrative that the virus is no big D and are refusing to stop congregating and socializing in their little bohunk towns, so hopefully most of them will get sick and die off soon. So there's that, at least.
    This is exactly the kind of stupid rhetoric that got him elected in the first place.

6. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    This is exactly the kind of stupid rhetoric that got him elected in the first place.
    Gee, you must be among the dimwits that voted for him, huh?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 21 Mar 2020 at 07:04 PM.

7. He's not wrong.

8. News is poison, man. They play the Trump Hate game, but they made him, profit from him and help kill off his opponents.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Gee, you must be among the dimwits that voted for him, huh?
    Wrong again. Keep going, you're on a roll.

10. Yeah, Haoh's no diehard Rebublican, I mean sure, he unerringly praises one side and excuses all their foibles, and he relentlessly shits on the other side anytime they breathe in a way he doesn't like, but he makes sure to toss out a "but both sides are bad" every now and then.

The very picture of an independent! Get it together, Dole.