Page 601 of 968 FirstFirst ... 587597599600601602603605615 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. and we're done here

2. Something tells me you aren't really done.

3. You're right. As it so happens, the good doctor is also out today.

the BEST vetting

4. LOL. Not surprised that Cohen would plead the 5th.
    Pill-pusher Ronny is also his own client BTW.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 26 Apr 2018 at 03:14 PM.

5. I LOVE how the Fox and Friends ass-kissers look so horribly uncomfortable. It's awesome.

This segment will be looked back on with massive laughter years from now. Unreal.

6. I hope the masses see how broken the news is, before democracy fully falls.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I LOVE how the Fox and Friends ass-kissers look so horribly uncomfortable. It's awesome.

This segment will be looked back on with massive laughter years from now. Unreal.
    It made me laugh so hard I was almost in tears. Listen to him go! Not even SNL's writers could come up with stuff this crazy.
    I don't watch Fox & Friends, but this one was worth it to see the hosts get flustered.

Trump said "The nuclear war would've happened if you had weak people".
    Yeah, this comes from the guy who taunted Kim & made us all fear a nuke war.

Brian Kilmeade said "I'm not your doctor, Mr. President, but I would recommend you watch less of them".
    LOL. I loved that.

9. The Trump family that lives around the corner from my post office has outdone themselves this time:

I love how James Comey is so tall that his head is peering over the top of the cell. That's some nice attention to detail, there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dolemite; 07 May 2018 at 03:57 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww