Page 703 of 968 FirstFirst ... 689699701702703704705707717 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I'm convinced that nobody likes Trump. They just like the effect he has on people they don't like.

2. That's as close to like as a real politician really ever gets, I don't think that disproves anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. What about Dear Leader? People love him.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I'm convinced that nobody likes Trump. They just like the effect he has on people they don't like.
    This, basically. That and we live in a submissive nation which yearns for a strong leader, regardless of their moral character.

I just read the Hurricane Maria wiki. What a cluster fuck. The Puerto Rican government originally reported 64 deaths, then in February, 1,427, then last month, 2,975. How is that even possible? I know their infrastructure is down, but wouldn’t recording deaths not be a top priority?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Is a dictator a politician? Seems like you're just a dictator at that point. There's no politicians to run against.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    But what do you do when it's the US president saying 3000 people didn't die in Puerto Rico, that it's just a political ploy to make him look bad, and this comes only a few hours from a category 5 storm making landfall on the Carolinas?
    Seriously, I watched that fat fuck sit there in front of the cameras and dislocate his own shoulder from jacking himself off so hard about what a stellar job FEMA did in PR and I literally was going "that's not true, that didn't happen" after virtually every sentence. The federal response took 2 weeks, which after a cat. 5 hurricane is FOREVER, and it was botched completely. The local government was complete shit as well, but it at least accepts the death toll numbers. Agent Orange just sat there and lied in front of the cameras and then said it was a liberal ploy to make him look bad... he honestly argued that the opposition said 3,000 American citizens died just to make him look bad.

What a piece of shit.

7. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    But what do you do when it's the US president saying 3000 people didn't die in Puerto Rico, that it's just a political ploy to make him look bad, and this comes only a few hours from a category 5 storm making landfall on the Carolinas?
    The island government raised the official death toll to 2,975 on Tuesday after maintaining for months that 64 people had died as a result of the storm.

But the higher figure, based on the findings of researchers from George Washington University in a study commissioned by the US commonwealth's government, is only an approximation, not a concrete list of names, according to Gov. Ricardo Rossello.

"This number can change," Rossello said. "It could be less, it could be more, as time passes."
    CNN

How is the government in the digital age so massively incompetent?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. There was a Harvard study earlier this year that said the death toll could be as high as 5,000 but put it more or less in the same range as the George Washington Univ. study. The PR government tried to hide the numbers but failed and finally accepted them. I really can't believe Gov. Rossello when he defends them now, after he spent months denying them. However, he has AT LEAST commissioned the studies and accepted the results. Trump refuses to even acknowledge how poorly FEMA handled the aftermath, and his tweet today wasn't just a typical Trump lie; it was absolutely repulsive. 3,000 Americans dying should not be an opportunity to make yet another situation about him, especially after his behavior on 9/11.

9. Well, saying and doing awful stuff is trumps schtick. Life has rewarded him with the oval office. Why would he stop now?