Page 529 of 968 FirstFirst ... 515525527528529530531533543 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. What a waste of six pages of PDF.

2. Surprise, more worthless bullshit from Nunes. I'm looking forward to CA voting him out this year.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Yeah, there's absolutely nothing here. They're trying to imply that they used the Steele dossier without corroboration as a pretext for a FISA warrant, without actually saying that. But if there is corroboration (hint: there was) then there's absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that they used this as a lead in beginning their investigation.

4. Oh ya, I didn't watch the state of the union, did any of the democrats stand up and interrupt Trump while he was giving his speech?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Can someone explain to me why we keep getting stories about people in the IC not liking Trump as if that's scandalous? Like if someone snitched on John Gotti, would we then go "Yeah, but the guy snitching really didn't like John Gotti." I just don't understand.
    You don't have to, that's what FoxNews and fans do. Intelligent people see this for what it is.

The simple fact is this: bad shit is about to go down and this is the last ditch effort to prevent that from happening.

The amount of effort being expended for something that supposedly is a big fat nothing is pretty much all you need to know, Occam’s Razor and all that.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 02 Feb 2018 at 04:20 PM.

A part of me thinks there never will be a big reveal. That this is like an American tv show, so it just drags out with no actual point or goal or payoff.

7. The writers don’t know where to go with the show, so they just keep writing the Wall, Russia and Nork jokes. Seth MacFarlane should sue.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. They didn’t even get the actor they wanted. Jeb bombed with the audience in screen tests and Hillary never showed up for rehearsals, Bernie killed in screen tests, but the Studio Heads thought he wasn’t marketable and although they hated Don, he somehow squeaked a contract by accounting.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. lol

Laugh while you can, monkey boy.