2. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/16/trum...estimated.html

The party of fiscal responsibility, led by a many-time draft dodger

3. Their leaders are the best.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (241).png 
Views:	46 
Size:	266.0 KB 
ID:	81388

4. That's the dumbass that told Lebron to shut up and dribble? Since then he paid for a school with a promise of college tuition and the Secretary of Education has done jack shit.

Meanwhile Trump is in West Virginia touting Clean Coal. I wonder if he's going to announce a Black Lung day.

5. Wasn't Obama on the Clean Coal thing? There's gold in them hills, and it ain't the coal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Yeah, unfortunately, I think there was some of that, but he was (correctly) pushing for alternative energy sources throughout most of his presidency.

We are going full steam backwards now.

7. I wish we’d go back to steam. I’d wear the fuck out of a top hat.

8. Manafort convicted on eight felony accounts, Michael Cohen pleads guilty and implicates Trump in a cover up specifically to influence the election, and White House Counsel reveals he did 30 hours of interviews with Mueller's team.

The noose just got REALLY tight.
    Last edited by Melf; 21 Aug 2018 at 08:59 PM.

9. Dear anyone who supports Alex Jones & Trump and whatever:

The story about the girl from Iowa is a false flag. Everyone involved is a paid crisis actor. The story was invented by the Trump Administration to justify building the wall.

Love,

Calliander

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Manafort convicted on eight felony accounts, Michael Cohen pleads guilty and implicates Trump in a cover up specifically to influence the election, and White House Counsel reveals he did 30 hours of interviews with Mueller's team.

The noose just got REALLY tight.
    Just a matter of time. Mike was not joking around. I'd almost bet $500 on Trump resigning by December.