Page 424 of 968 FirstFirst ... 410420422423424425426428438 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    If Trump and Pence left due to resigning/getting convicted at impeachment...
    You people need to stop getting your hopes up about this shit. It's not going to happen. They will be there for the 2020 campaign and win reelection. The only conceivable plot twist is President Kardashian dies of too many McNuggets or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You are making the assumption Americans are reasonable or live in reality.
    Fixed.

Trump wont get another chance. Demos could run anyone not hillary and win.

3. We're almost a year in already with Pres. Trump, and campaigning for the next election will ramp up next year. We won't even notice the time go by.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. looking forward to the "Lets Fix America" campaigns by both parties

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Trump wont get another chance. Demos could run anyone not hillary and win.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    looking forward to the "Lets Fix America" campaigns by both parties
    Trump's just gonna keep on MAGA'ing. Booker or whomever will have something that smacks of "Let's Fix America" and outline all of our problems in a thoughtful manner, and then Orange Dingus will just call him a loser or something and America will be like, "LOOK AT THAT STUPID LOSER!"

6. I'm really, really excited to see how the democrats are going to attempt to fail, win anyway, and everyone will be miserable again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. If Dems want to win they need to run McMahon-Crews.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. I love how they are trying to play it off that he was always going to send the money and that the "liberal" media should be ashamed of themselves for using fake news to make Trump look bad.

9. Drumpfkins B.T.F.O. FOREVER take that Yoshi!!

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt