Page 596 of 968 FirstFirst ... 582592594595596597598600610 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So did old Georgie get cleared of his sexual assault stuff or are we just ignoring that due to his lovable personality online?
    To a reasonable person, his behavior was fine. But we’re not reasonable people anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. I only ask because I never heard about any kind of resolution to it, and I would hate to be called a hypocrite for ignoring that kind of thing just because his political views are close to mine.

3. AFAIK there was only ever the one accuser; if months go by with no further victims emboldened to break their silence by the first one, it's probably bullshit. Sex abusers don't abuse just one person. But we'll probably never get airtight evidence one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Yeah, even the guy's story wasn't that big a deal. Basically George put the moves on him, was shot down, and backed off right away. Takei denies the whole thing ever happened and no one else has ever come forward since.

Not saying it's not possible that it happened, but even then the whole thing reeks of the Aziz Ansari non-story but on a much smaller scale.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 11 Apr 2018 at 08:54 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Wait hold on George is gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. oh my

7. Paul Ryan has announced this is his last year as House Speaker. This will most likely trigger another wave of Republicans jumping ship.

Dis gonna git gud.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Paul Ryan has announced this is his last year as House Speaker. This will most likely trigger another wave of Republicans jumping ship.
    Good riddance.
    Ryan's not planning to run for any office in the near future.

I'm lovin' this news.

10. The Republican'ts already got the tax cuts for the rich, so now they are cutting and running.

Hopefully into a volcano.