Page 904 of 968 FirstFirst ... 890900902903904905906908918 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Charlamagne even gave him an easy out saying we'll have to talk another time since there's so much more to talk about. Then Biden just jams his foot in his mouth even farther.

2. Maybe he's got a Tarantino level foot fetish.

Not a big deal. Trump does worse. He's not Trump. Trump is racist. Joe misspoke. Nothing to see here. Trump is the devil. Still voting for him. Etc. Etc.

3. I can't wait for these debates. I put $50 down on Biden throwing a punch at Don. Pay 2 to 1, if he doesn't give him a karate chop.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Oh, Biden's absolutely going to threaten Trump physically at some point during the debates. I guarantee it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. What are the odds on a black VP woman now?

6. I’ll put $5 on Omarosa.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Tara Reade's lawyer dumps her after it comes out that she lied about ever attending (and later teaching at) the university she claimed she got a degree from. Because of that, apparently lawyers from a decade's worth of domestic violence cases that she testified in as an "expert witness" are considering challenging said cases.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 23 May 2020 at 04:31 PM.

8. Thank heavens humans are built so that they couldnt possibly lie about one thing and tell the truth about another.

(especially people that lie about where they went to college/got a degree from. Only those of the most extreme ill repute do such a thing.)
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 23 May 2020 at 07:00 PM.

9. I read that and still don't really get why the lawyer dropped her as a client. Was it just that he didn't want to get roped into anything beyond her accusation against Biden? It doesn't seem like he has any doubts about her claim.

10. Obviously, he doesn’t trust her anymore. So much for #believewomen

Also, I like how transparent MSNBC is in defending Biden at all cost.