Page 415 of 968 FirstFirst ... 401411413414415416417419429 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Like which do you think will get more traction? If I tell the old white lady that owns a hair care store that it would be good if she had nonwhites products too so the other 20% of the town can shop there? Or if I called her a racist out the gate?
    Neither.

Which do you think will piss the woman off more, furthering the cultural devide?

4. FHUTA
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Both will be equally offensive to her.

You're full of shit.

7. In many ways, it's a miracle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. As a store owner, I get helpful advice on what I should sell in order to gain more customers. Comic books, board games, collectible card games. Every time I've heeded such advice I've ended up wasting money because no one knows I am carrying that stuff or if they do they already have a place they get it from that's probably cheaper than I can sell since I'm dipping my toe into it and not ordering $25,000 worth of merchandise.
    With your old white lady scenario it's a catch 22. She wont order products for black ladies because she probably doesnt get any black lady customers. She wont have any black lady customers because she doesnt carry black lady products.

9. You should try selling appliances.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Suppose she has the extra cash laying around to put on a big advertising campaign announcing her diversification of product. Are her established customers going to be confused and stop going there? Are the non-whites going to react as if she's just another whitey trying to get money out of a non white base that probably shops at a minority owned shop already and so it looks like she's trying to steal their business?
    When it comes to retail, there a fuck ton of possible factors for why a place is run the way it is and its not necessarily just a line drawn along racial boundaries.