Page 472 of 968 FirstFirst ... 458468470471472473474476486 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I don't know but did you see that one time where Obama walked out of a plane and gave a salute to the military but had a coffee in his hand? Disgraceful

2. I blame Twitter for giving him more characters for insults.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    In an attempt to come to her defense on Twitter, Elizabeth Warren called Kristen Gillibrand a slut.
    We are living in the best timeline.
    I went to law school with her. Trump and Warren may be on to something....
    Last edited by Prince Planet; 12 Dec 2017 at 10:16 PM.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

4. JONES WINS

5. Alabama actually did something right.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Holy shit.

Next November is going to be a bloodbath.

7. Jones totally fucking did it! We got 99 problems but Moore won't be one.
    Yes, there are some smart voters out there after all.

Can't wait to hear Trump's whining about it on Twitter. Should be a little comic relief for these tense times.

8. What are the odds he Macrons it again and tells us about how he always backed Jones and/or didn't really care for Moore?

9. Trump lost twice on this one, he backed Strange and lost and then backed Moore and lost

Everything he's done has been a terrible failure, just like the rest of his life

And when Mueller gets his ass he's going to be like the rest of us and will wish he'd never been born

10. Well the first tweet so far was obviously not written by him.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.