Page 433 of 968 FirstFirst ... 419429431432433434435437447 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Anyhow mark my words, Hillary loses by a wider margin in 2020, then Gabbard sweeps up in 2024.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 12 Nov 2017 at 11:38 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So by your logic, if she claimed to be black it would be okay for Trump to call her a jigaboo. Got it.
    Nope. Everyone involved in this is an asshole. I just wanted to make sure both sides of the aisle were repped as being assholes.

3. Do you have any idea how many people have a family oral history claiming Native ancestry, but no documentation because the ancestors in question had every reason to think registering with the government was for absolute morons? I live in what used to be officially known as Indian Territory. Pick a random white person here, it's probably more likely that describes them than not. I was at first genuinely dumbfounded that anyone would take issue with it, until I realized it probably is quite a bit less common on the coasts. Still, considering my own dad is just such a person*, it still pisses me off to see Warren mocked - to say nothing of called an asshole - over it.

*I on the other hand am lucky enough to have an absolute moron on my mom's side of the family tree.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 13 Nov 2017 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

I'm related to a redheaded Indian princess.

And it is my god given right as an American to be too lazy to look up the particulars.

Anyone that has a problem with that can get fucked.

5. Warren is checkmated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Nope. Everyone involved in this is an asshole. I just wanted to make sure both sides of the aisle were repped as being assholes.
    Ladies and gentlemen, whataboutism at its finest.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Do you have any idea how many people have a family oral history claiming Native ancestry, but no documentation
    It’s a euphemism for any non-white relative. Everyone in the South has an Indian princess in there.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Once again I ask, is Trump and Hillary really the best this country has to offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Oh, so not only are you a piece of shit, you're a racist one as well... good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Read a news article every once in a while if you want to hang with the grownups.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Anyone that has a problem with that can get fucked.
    Double yup.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Do you have any idea how many people have a family oral history claiming Native ancestry, but no documentation because the ancestors in question had every reason to think registering with the government was for absolute morons?
    So what do you think the key difference between you and Warren is here?

I think Warren is a pretty awesome candidate all things considered. But you can't say she can make unfounded claims without any kind of proof while simultaneously holding on to the high ground against Trump. It's going to play out like some cracker using fake claims of ancestry to drum up ethnic votes and Trump will hammer her on it because it exploits her progressive status to her detriment if/when actual natives get pissed off about it. It's a pretty bad misstep to make. You really don't want to go toe to toe with Trump on an idiotic level like that. He'll beat you with experience.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 13 Nov 2017 at 05:02 PM.

10. Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww