Page 535 of 968 FirstFirst ... 521531533534535536537539549 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I love how we have an administration who is constantly putting unqualified people in positions, ruining our world standing and setting science back centuries but the big takeaway is “well what about Weinstein”, a movie executive who isn’t holding any political position

I mean, I get that he has just as much reason to be president as the current assclown-in-chief, but really
    I think his point was Weinstein contributed plenty to Democrats happy to take his money and the influence that came with it. Still a dumb argument though, since the Republicans have direct power at the moment and are avoiding the truth.

Weinstein got bit, btw. He's done, incase you haven't heard Andrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    I love how we have an administration who is constantly putting unqualified people in positions
    Just as expected, given the low standards an unqualified president would have. Regarding MAGA, I don't want to know what Trump's definition of "great" is.
    So many things he has done & said cannot be forgiven, like the "shithole countries" comment. People who vote for him a 2nd time are not mistaken, but rather idiots.

Trump's Republican friends in Congress will probably try to bust any impeachment down to a mere censure.

3. Australia’s take on American politics.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. HAHAHAHAHA!!

Trump 2020 is in the bag. Thank you, progressives!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Jesus Christ. Justin’s a straight white male, and should make a country album? Thanks NPR.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. “Timberlake now embodies that phrase so often spoken today: white male privilege It's just not a good look for 2018. And it's really, in some ways, not his fault — it's just who he is.”

Ha the article literally says being white isn’t a good look in 2018. The homage to Prince was too much I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Reverse racism is now mainstream. Thanks Obama.

It was always coming.

There is nothing special about any group. With equal power and wealth, any minority can muster the same prejudice and hate as any other group.

9. No kidding.

By the way, the woman in that article is actually white. lol.

White female privilege doesn't exist.