Page 540 of 968 FirstFirst ... 526536538539540541542544554 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

We didn't start the fire.

3. Yikes. Spot checks from Orlando to Miami and LA? It is a very scary reality when people lose freedom of movement. Anyone who has travelled to the Middle East or Africa knows how eerily similar spot checks on highways are there too. Not a good look.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I'm all for tightening border security to keep those damn Canadians out, but that's bullshit.

5. Well we can’t afford things like public schooling, it’s more important to do this shit

Murica

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Anyone who has travelled to the Middle East or Africa knows how eerily similar spot checks on highways are there too.
    Ah good, we need more diversity in our culture. The European look of America is so last century.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. These spot checks are fucking bullshit. Not that I expected any better from this administration.
    100 miles is too far over the border for this. A 25 mile range would be less bad but still not good. Just leave the enforcement to agents at the border.
    Will Trump try to bring Stalin's propiska system to the USA?

8. Ah good, we need more communism in our culture. The Capitalist look of America is so last century.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Yikes. Spot checks from Orlando to Miami and LA? It is a very scary reality when people lose freedom of movement. Anyone who has travelled to the Middle East or Africa knows how eerily similar spot checks on highways are there too. Not a good look.
    I just assumed they already did this up north, as they sure do it close to the Mexican border. Or they did in South Texas when I lived there.

What they don't realize is they're creating PARTY CENTRAL between these checkpoints and the offending border.

10. I'm not sure if Trump being ousted with Pence moving up would be too much of an improvement.
    Pence may be unlikely to start WWIII. Still, he's got serious baggage as well. Some of that would be his anti-Planned Parenthood & anti-LGBT stances, supporting The Wall, diverting public school money to private/religious school vouchers & trying to repeal Common Core, his stance on the NFL players' kneeling in protest, & his religious extremism. Faith doesn't necessarily mean morality.