Page 775 of 968 FirstFirst ... 761771773774775776777779789 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,750 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. That picture is like a scene from a comedy where 12 year-old Macaulay Culkin is elected president. I mean, there are silver gravy boats filled with McNugget sauces.

Meh, I'd take it right about now.

At least some local place made some money and got a good story out of it.

If this was all he did we'd be better off.

3. No, it probably would have been better if he had actually plunked down a few more bucks and hired a locally-owned restaurant to cater the event.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I'll bet there wasn't a moment's thought given to restricted or alternative diets. Not that I expect a bunch of jocks to have either of those.
    You don't got enough to complain about, you gotta sand your vagina in outrage for the persecuted imaginary footballers?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. This makes all of those super-racist pictures people photoshopped of Obama turning the White House into a KFC all the more ironically funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    You don't got enough to complain about, you gotta sand your vagina in outrage for the persecuted imaginary footballers?
    Actually, some of the players at the reception were joking around about their nutritionist being pissed off at what they were eating at evening, lol.

I won't normally defend him but getting upset about this isn't much better than getting upset that Obama's salutes were not salutey enough or how dare he stop for a burger on one of his trips.

It's silly. Whatever. It means nothing compared to shit like wic not being funded in 16 days.

7. Negative Nancy over here, poopin' on what little joy we've got left.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    This makes all of those super-racist pictures people photoshopped of Obama turning the White House into a KFC all the more ironically funny.
    Don’t worry. 4chan is already on Trump being the first n-word president and Obama was too busy white facing to really n-word it up.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I won't normally defend him but getting upset about this isn't much better than getting upset that Obama's salutes were not salutey enough or how dare he stop for a burger on one of his trips.

It's silly. Whatever. It means nothing compared to shit like wic not being funded in 16 days.
    I don't think it's that bad, but no one's making it out to be. I would say this is actually still quite a bit worse than the two examples you mentioned. Plus it is newsworthy in its embarrassment. You have Dipshit Cheeto serving burgers because the government is non functional. The Shreveport Shitbowl runners-up get a better meal than this at the pregame banquet, and these guys are the National Champs.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Trump being the first n-word president
    lol

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww