Page 781 of 968 FirstFirst ... 767777779780781782783785795 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    If only that decision can impact just the red areas.
    It is impacting them. They're placing the blame on the Democrats. So to them it looks like their kids could get fed if only those Democrats would open the government, but the Dems won't because Dems don't want a wall. And our intrepid red staters do​.

2. BuzzFeed seems very excited this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    It is impacting them. They're placing the blame on the Democrats. So to them it looks like their kids could get fed if only those Democrats would open the government, but the Dems won't because Dems don't want a wall. And our intrepid red staters do​.
    No I mean ONLY.

Also, they don't want a wall, they could have already had it (lol) and Trump hasn't even spent the money allotted for border security LAST YEAR.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 18 Jan 2019 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I'd I'm ever wealthy I'm going to do this. The images are just funny. I'm just not getting the outrage. It's funny. Like something the kid in BIG would do.
    Seriously, how sure are we that this isn't a Freaky Friday situation?

5. Baron's BIG Adventure

6. Trump and Kim are going to have another summit

Will he win another Novel Peace Prize?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Yes I understand your intent to rebuke the president for the shutdown. The stronger message being sent is that the Whitehouse is where silver platters and sundried tomato garlic aoili's belong, not the common rabble food. The idea that government is full of ignorant elite is the main basis for Trump being in office. So it helps him. And hatred for the POTUS, much of it justified, doesn't translate and isn't useful here. It generally just means ridiculing the most widely accessible food to any middle and lower class Americans. It's a bad look.

I'd like the left to get another run in office in the next eight years. The continual display of ignorance towards a huge swath of the people they serve has me doubting and annoyed. Fool me once shame on you (Hilary losing). Fool me twice...
    My faith in conservatives to see reason may be in the gutter, but it's not so low that I think they can't see the humor in being invited to the White House for a gala dinner and having it be a bunch of McDonalds. Most people that eat fast food will readily recognize that it's not high dining and certainly not classy.

Your weird insistence that they're all furrowing their cro-magnon brows in wounded confusion at anyon laughing at their precious fast food seems a lot more insulting of their intelligence than someone saying "fast food is kinda trash."

8. Wingnut Democrats are too busy trying to figure out how Bernie is sponsored by Russia or something right now.

9. I'm impressed the GOP is finally turning on Rep. Stephen King. And if that Buzzfeed Cohen story is legit, holy shit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I'm impressed the GOP is finally turning on Rep. Stephen King. And if that Buzzfeed Cohen story is legit, holy shit.
    Yep, King got what he deserved.
    Trump wanting Cohen to lie for him doesn't sound unbelievable at all. Of course, Trump, Ivanka, & Donald Jr. would distance themselves from that Moscow Trump Tower project & deny knowing more than jack about it. Cohen will testify before the House Committee on Oversight/Govt. Reform on 2/7. Should be interesting.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml...-investigation