Page 782 of 968 FirstFirst ... 768778780781782783784786796 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Wingnut Democrats are too busy trying to figure out how Bernie is sponsored by Russia or something right now.
    Weren't you the anti-Bernie crusader two years ago?

2. I don't like Bernie at all, but I don't think he's a Russian plant. I think he's a shameless politician (ala Libermann), which isn't the worst thing in of itself. I don't think he's the guy, though.

I don't feel like re-arguing the last election anymore, so let's not.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 19 Jan 2019 at 02:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    And yet these people are voting for people even more ignorant and "elite", people that work far more against their own interests? I'm talking about the 35% here, as everyone knows if an election were held today, Trump would not win (evidence A: record setting margin voting in the 2018 election)
    Notice how your entire post is focused (solely) on the other team and zero has to do with introspection of your own. Neither side is poor. Both are elite. One understands the joy of fast food.

so either:

this group of people is dumb as shit and it really doesn't matter what you do or
    this group of people likes it this way and it really doesn't matter what you do
    Or this group of people don't see a way to connect w an establishment and reject it.
    Or this group of people don't really feel connected to any politics so don't vote
    Or this group of people perceive one side as leaving their interests behind.

I reject the false dichotomy your prejudice and bias has set up in your brain. Say, do, and discount any group that isn't aligned with your doctrine. You should watch more pro wrestling. There you'll meet the true mob consciousness.

the only people offended by people laughing at a cold fast food banquet are people just looking to be offended
    How convenient.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 19 Jan 2019 at 11:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. This thread sucks.
    Boo, Hiss.

This country sucks.

6. You should watch more pro wrestling. There you'll meet the true mob consciousness
    Oh so a Trump rally isn't that? Could have fooled me.

Also LOL @ temp DACA for 5.7 billion dollars to not make a wall. Fuck out of here

joy of fast food
    Wot
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 19 Jan 2019 at 06:07 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    One understands the joy of fast food.
    Look, I'm someone in a red state who sits down to eat at fast food establishments much more often than I should, you indulge once a year. One of us probably has their ear on the street on the general respect that people hold for it and one of us doesn't.

Your religious devotion to defending its sanctity is insane and totally detached from anything I've seen from anyone that actually eats it. Please stop.

8. I'm just tired of regressive trash getting in to office and dumb progressives handing them the keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. What do you propose then?

Late night talk shows making fun of fast food is not really going to register. FYI I live in a very blue area and often travel to a really red area and I am actually in the US.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I'm just tired of regressive trash getting in to office and dumb progressives handing them the keys.
    I feel ya, but everyone of every stripe seems to get the silliness in this, save maybe the very very fringe. This is no kneeling for the flag.

On your note, I certainly hope the Dems put a good 6+ candidates on stage for 2020 candidacy and lets the results of their debates shake out who the electorate favors, rather than crowning someone beforehand and only floating other candidates as temporary props.