Page 946 of 968 FirstFirst ... 932942944945946947948950960 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,460 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Yeah, I dont think the title magically turns you evil.

The common argument is that the years of working your way up, turns you into the devil. Didnt she go around that by some how getting elected without working under a bunch of shit piles?

2. Time seems to.

SCOTUS should be a 20 year term max. We don't need 2 80 year olds+ on it.

Senate and House 3 terms each max. No one needs 30+ years of either. Age out at whatever they mandate a citizen can get retirement.

Make the laws then fuck off and live under them.

None of these will ever happen by either party.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Apparently nothing, since he never bothered to reply.
    Her track record shouldn't need me to explain it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Another non-reply.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Did we literally give permission to Russia to invade Crimea?

The invasion of Kurdistan didn't just happen on Trump's watch, Erdogan asked permission and Trump have it to him. Let that sink in for a minute.
    So, a long standing deterring nuclear proliferation treaty pledging defensive support we have with a sovereign nation is somehow less important than a region that has been in dispute for generations and isn't even a country? Got it. Thousands of Kurds died at the hands of Turkey in... 2015 when this conflict "officially" started. Did Obama do something about that?

This conversation is pointless - the Kurd/Turkey dispute is incredibly complicated and one action, or inaction, is terribly oversimplifying things. India/Pakistan, China/Hong Kong, China/Taiwan, Syria/Kurd/Turkey, Iran/Isreael, etc... are way to intricate to look at a single thing in any kind of context.

Ukraine, however, is pretty simple. We signed a treaty and wiped our ass with it when the bell rang and we refused to answer. It's pretty cut and dry.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Her track record shouldn't need me to explain it.
    Just a single example, anything?

7. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    So, a long standing deterring nuclear proliferation treaty pledging defensive support we have with a sovereign nation is somehow less important than a region that has been in dispute for generations and isn't even a country? Got it. Thousands of Kurds died at the hands of Turkey in... 2015 when this conflict "officially" started. Did Obama do something about that?
    I mean.. yes? We've had tons of troops stationed there backing the kurds. And while it isn't internationally recognized as a country, we should have been backing an independent Kurdistan long ago. They are an important strategic ally. To just pull up stakes in the middle of the night and burn everything we built there as a favor to a dictator is a tough position to defend...

Ukraine, however, is pretty simple. We signed a treaty and wiped our ass with it when the bell rang and we refused to answer. It's pretty cut and dry.
    We didn't approve it or literally do nothing though, we backed Ukraine with military support, we imposed sanctions. Yes our response was weak but there's a difference between doing too little and active helping our enemies.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Just a single example, anything?
    I feel that even with all the examples I could provide I'd still get an argument in her favor.

The Green New Deal bullshit.

The Amazon job mess in New York.

The fake crying at a fence image.

Dropping Bernie like a hot sack of shit the moment he didn't win the nomination.

The whole flat out pretending to be stupid about illegal aliens crossing the border while trying to make the ex-director of ICE look like a terrible human being for pointing out that entering the country illegally is illegal. She's a shitty person who has no real clue of what she's doing that even Nancy doesn't like her. Anyways I think I've said enough but it's obvious she doesn't give a real fuck about the people she wants to represent and I can't say I'm surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Another non-reply.
    There's your reply mr I feel the need to report on Trump hiding in a Bunker all the time. Now go ahead and talk about how much of a right winged person I am and orange man bad is again so you'll feel better about the echo chamber you're in.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 11 Jul 2020 at 10:17 AM.

9. Wow, Bonuskun has turned into such a bitchy little crybaby, lol.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 11 Jul 2020 at 10:19 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Wow, Bonuskun has turned into such a bitchy little crybaby, lol.
    Hey now not even. I'm just pretty much using your own words you used on Haohmaru when you disowned him for being a Right Wing terrible person who worships the ground the cheeto dust man walks on! lol