Page 710 of 968 FirstFirst ... 696706708709710711712714724 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    vitriol
    Wew! Looks like a nerve was hit! Damn, I can't recall the last time I felt this strongly about anything. I don't have any opinions about Anita but I would caution against defending that pederast Carl. Really, I'd caution against being on the side of *any* YouTube talker.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    e's willing to challenge guests, but often deperately ill-equipped to do so in which case he just lets them rant.
    Which is why I slap my buddy who shares his videos in the group chat and how you're being slowly indoctrinated/radicalized by him if you watch/listen.

2. Politics shouldn’t be church trying to convince people your way is the highway. Political arguments should be about addressing conflicting values and applying them to a solution, rather than simply choose one or the other. Take abortion. Democrats approach it from the perspective of the mother and her right to terminate life, Republicans approach it from the perspective of the child and their right to be a parasite for nine months until they drop out in the world on their own. Why take one side and ignore the other in laws outlawing it or making it a free for all, when you can address both concerns by allowing abortion while putting in place actions to prevent abortion from being necessary - more birth control, education, etc.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Wew! Looks like a nerve was hit! Damn, I can't recall the last time I felt this strongly about anything. I don't have any opinions about Anita but I would caution against defending that pederast Carl. Really, I'd caution against being on the side of *any* YouTube talker.
    I don't care about Sargon either way but it doesn't excuse Anita's actions and her bullshit in which she's tried to shit on this hobby. I hate how gaming has become so mainstream that people like her can literally bash everything that's fun about it and yet she won't face any detractors when her bullshit is being called out.

To Sargon's credit at least he has the balls to debate with anyone who wants to have an open dialog with him. Anita just runs away. Every time.

Edit: Ben Shapiro is an odd ball person to me. I can't argue that he uses logic to make his points but he lets religion get in the way sometimes and it's just a bad position to put yourself in when trying to debate someone.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 19 Sep 2018 at 11:29 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I don't care about Sargon either way but it doesn't excuse Anita's actions and her bullshit in which she's tried to shit on this hobby. I hate how gaming has become so mainstream that people like her can literally bash everything that's fun about it and yet she won't face any detractors when her bullshit is being called out.
    That seems like a fair enough criticism. I'm sure there's someone who knows more about her actions to tell me how right or wrong it is or something, but whatever. Gaming has definitely become super mainstream. I know you're talking about video games but like, there's a pen & paper RPG for everything now. There's one about pugs. The breed of dog.

To Sargon's credit at least he has the balls to debate with anyone who wants to have an open dialog with him. Anita just runs away. Every time.
    Poo on her. Again, I know nothing of the stuff she specifically says. Sargon's a bad-faith arguer, though. It's essential for him to debate with anyone. That's the process they need and use. Him, and Andy, and PragerU, and all the other "I do my own research" morons.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I hate how gaming has become so mainstream that people like her can literally bash everything that's fun about it
    What the fuck does that even mean?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    What the fuck does that even mean?
    Come on man you're not even that dense. I'm mean how gaming back was for us back in the early 80s before the internet became a thing. When I was a kid growing up on the Atari 2600, The Commodore 64 and eventually the NES and SNES, I wasn't concerned about if video games were too violent or censored to death. Back then we didn't have games that cost a shitload of money like Destiny did or the whole concept of DLC and microtransactions wasn't a thing back then.

Now we have countries like Belgium making laws about gambling in video games among other things.

I'm more or less saying things were a lot more simple back then when people like Anita didn't exist to ruin one of my favorite hobbies.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. This thread on this board was the last URL on the internet not dedicated to "Anita should shut up about my toys about murdering women" takes. Please go literally anywhere else to have this conversation. Just type in letters in that rectangle at the top of your browser--I'm sure there's room for you at the Anita table wherever chance takes you.

8. I JUST NO UNDERSTAND WHY THERE are GIRLS IN OUR FORT NOW DUDES

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Come on man you're not even that dense. I'm mean how gaming back was for us back in the early 80s before the internet became a thing. When I was a kid growing up on the Atari 2600, The Commodore 64 and eventually the NES and SNES, I wasn't concerned about if video games were too violent or censored to death. Back then we didn't have games that cost a shitload of money like Destiny did or the whole concept of DLC and microtransactions wasn't a thing back then.

Now we have countries like Belgium making laws about gambling in video games among other things.

I'm more or less saying things were a lot more simple back then when people like Anita didn't exist to ruin one of my favorite hobbies.
    Holy fuck, this is the worst take I've ever seen, people like Anita are the cause of DLC and microtransactions and countries calling that shit gambling? It seems pretty obvious you're the dense one here.

Criticism doesn't ruin a goddamn thing, if it did movies would no longer exist or be enjoyable, nor would music, or plays, or books or fucking anything people enjoy.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Things were a lot more simple back when women were bought and sold like cattle.

Things were a lot more simple back when we kept those negros separate.

Things were a lot more simple back when we beat up those gays.

It's amazing how fitting it is for so many things.