Page 823 of 968 FirstFirst ... 809819821822823824825827837 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Well, technically any war would be easy. The us could obliterate anyone that isnt China or russia.

But we dont go to war anymore. We fight conflicts and police foreign states. Which we are not very good at.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Oh look, John Bolton is pushing us towards a confrontation with Iran because of intelligence reports about impending doom, and GOP senators are talking about how easy a war with them would be. Where I have I smelled this line of bullshit before?
    War with Iran would only happen if AIPAC deems it so.

3. Attached Images Attached Images

4. Most political cartoons are dogshit, but that should win an award.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

The award was dude was fired for it. When you're too good at your job I guess.

6. 'Murica learned a lot yesterday from Orange Julius.

7. Bautista is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I watched Mueller's opening statement to Congress. I can already tell nothing is going to come out of his testimony today. He basically just said he was going to stick by what was said in his report and that there are things he can't comment on due to ongoing investigations. He seems like a very by-the-book kind of guy.

9. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww