Page 826 of 968 FirstFirst ... 812822824825826827828830840 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,260 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I love the "no trespassing" sign. Do any of the nearby neighbors mess with them?

I have a couple people in my Facebook feed like this. Their minds are an assortment of political memes that make no sense, doubly so when combined.

Like no gun control blue lives matter or flying the Confederate flag over the Israel flag.

Though the second one does make some sense given that the union army was anti-Semitic, actually purging Jews from the south.

3. The South is well-known for its love of the Jew.

weeeeellll aaaaaactttuuuuuualllly

5. I know where's he going to go, but it only works as a reductionist hail mary.

I have found a lot of barbra.streisand records in the south.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I love the "no trespassing" sign. Do any of the nearby neighbors mess with them?
    I can't even imagine what it must be like living next door to them. Are they full-time kooks, or do they just have a crazy lawn and are otherwise personable and friendly?

I'm going with the former.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I have found a lot of barbra.streisand records in the south.
    Of course you have. She's one of "the good ones."

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I can't even imagine what it must be like living next door to them. Are they full-time kooks, or do they just have a crazy lawn and are otherwise personable and friendly?

I'm going with the former.
    Surely, these people have some serious issues. Would I trust someone who has this sort of stuff in their lawn? No way.