Page 507 of 968 FirstFirst ... 493503505506507508509511521 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    No

Why do I need a book to know that the admin is a total shitshow

Give all these guys guns and let them kill themselves, that will MAGA
    Yeah, it's not going to tell you anything you didn't know about Trump if you were paying attention, but it's more interesting to learn about the dynamic of competing manipulators that creates.

I think someone needs to create a literal fake news show for him to watch just so they can get him the information he needs.

2. That tweet is so ironic, because he doesn't understand that the headline here is not that CNN thinks he's dumb, it's that EVERYONE around him -- his own friends and family -- think he's dumb. He isn't processing that THAT is the story.

3. “That makes me smart”

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Frog has no idea what he's talking about. Trump is a genius. He said so himself!
    It is true that continual achievement is usually a sign of IQ. In this case, I'd say it's probably underhandedness.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I think someone needs to create a literal fake news show for him to watch just so they can get him the information he needs.
    I don't know what you mean, I guess. He watches Fox all the time, there are some articles lately about his tweeting corresponding to what they are saying on Fox and Friends.

6. I have been known to talk about being, like, really smart.

And really, really, really, really, really ridiculously good-looking.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I have been known to talk about being, like, really smart.

And really, really, really, really, really ridiculously good-looking.
    I was gonna say lol he's just quoting zoolander at this point. we, the american public, have been trolled so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. He's quoting Simple Jack, too. What Ben Stiller movie is next?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    It is true that continual achievement is usually a sign of IQ. In this case, I'd say it's probably underhandedness.
    Born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.

Trump does not really have a record for business savvy. He inherited a quarter million dollars and the keys to a real estate empire in a real estate market that exploded 1000% during the years he was active. He probably would have made more money doing nothing.

The one thing Trump truly did differently than those around him, was shamelessly promote himself. People thought it was kind of tacky to put your name on your buildings, but he did. He talked to media, made himself a celebrity -- famous or infamous were the same thing. And in doing so he built a brand. But while this served him well, I see absolutely zero evidence that it was some kind of master plan, rather than just the naked narcissism it first appeared.

Americans (and I know you're Canadian, but you've got the worst case of Americanitis I've ever seen) have this ridiculous tendency to think success must be linked to merit. It's a really dumb assumption to make. It might be true in some cases, but it's not a very safe assumption, and in fact the wealth of your parents is a greater predictor of economic success than either academic achievement or IQ.