Page 948 of 968 FirstFirst ... 934944946947948949950952962 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I don’t know. Seeing the world is pretty amazing.

2. The world was there before air travel. It would still be there after.

3. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    You've really nailed down making arguments on behalf of people that nobody ever made.
    lol Yes he does.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Hey now not even. I'm just pretty much using your own words you used on Haohmaru when you disowned him for being a Right Wing terrible person who worships the ground the cheeto dust man walks on! lol
    Yeah, but you didn't. Not sure why the Trump bunker thing from, like, 2 months ago sticks in your craw, but you do you. And go ahead and find the alleged post I made that said haoh worships Trump, but we'll be waiting a while, since I never made it.

I will say that it's just so sweet how you keep passionately cradling haoh's balls in this thread.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Yeah, but you didn't. Not sure why the Trump bunker thing from, like, 2 months ago sticks in your craw, but you do you. And go ahead and find the alleged post I made that said haoh worships Trump, but we'll be waiting a while, since I never made it.

I will say that it's just so sweet how you keep passionately cradling haoh's balls in this thread.
    So, Does this mean Haohmaru is still a hardcore right winger and Orange Man is still bad in his underground bunker with his McDonald's hamburgers?

Must say it's nice you think I cradle someone else's balls.

All bullshitting aside, tell me how you really feel about Haohmaru that you were so quick to label him like you did. I'm sure so many of us would love to know where your basis is coming from for this scathing accusation.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 13 Jul 2020 at 11:55 AM.

6. Aoc just aoc. Says some funny shi. Says some really stupid shit.

7. That has to be shopped. Her tittites aren't that big.

I'm more concerned about the Sec. of Ed. being unable to simply answer whether this administration has a plan (LOLOL) about opening schools. Her CNN interview was a trainwreck, and she basically told every school nationwide to just figure it out using "the plans and examples established by the private sector." Opening schools while the virus is surging is insanely irresponsible, and the utter lack of national leadership is criminal.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    That has to be shopped. Her tittites aren't that big.
    God dammit that was my 1st thought also. lol

9. I get the parody angle someone's trying to make with having this BonusKun character summarily brush aside tons of substantive criticism of the most powerful person in a nation with dismissive 'Orange Man Bad's right after he got into an unprovoked shitfit about how much he hates some first-term nobody citing a bunch of stuff that's either of no real consequence or outright fabrications, but... Isn't that a little unrealistic? Nobody could be that self-unaware. Making him such a two-dimensional caricature is just lazy writing, Doc.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    what do you think you're saying here?
    I think that it's fairly obvious, don't you? Unless we're all on board equally climate initiatives won't work.