Page 836 of 968 FirstFirst ... 822832834835836837838840850 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I can't believe Trump had Cummings killed, too.

2. Multiple news agencies are reporting, including Fox News, that the Turkish president threw Trump's letter right into the garbage. lol.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I can't believe Trump had Cummings killed, too.
    I was waiting for Trump to make some sort of horrible comment or tweet about Cummings, but to my shock and surprise he actually issued a tweet that was respectful. Or at least, his intern did.

Bear in mind, this is the man that publically gloated when Cummings' house was robbed recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I know it’s not this simple, but it kind of seems like the the big bad world police US was straight up chicken of Turkey and Russia throwing up actual resistance to their forces.
    No one is scared of Turkey. And we're only scared of Russia because they have enough nukes to wipe us all from the earth.

Fuck em. I'm ready.

Was it Turkey that had that fake coup a while back that I was freaking out about and how the Turkish president was gonna be Bad News for everyone?

7. Probably not.

8. I wish I could remember what Sad Zazu told me about Turkey but alas I cannot.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one is scared of Turkey. And we're only scared of Russia because they have enough nukes to wipe us all from the earth.
    Says the country that just ran out of the region and abandoned its allies in the exact place Turkey’s advancing in.

10. Cheeks doesn't speak for the rest of the country.