Page 743 of 968 FirstFirst ... 729739741742743744745747757 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,430 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Just a friendly reminder that over 100,000 people (you can guess which way most would vote) were purged from voter rolls in GA alone by someone who's running for office in GA (you can guess which party).

https://www.apmreports.org/story/201...ia-voter-purge

3. So you sit out an election or two. You go to vote at the next one & BAM!... you get a shittacular surprise.
    "Use it or lose it" is another example of legal but wrong. It's so obvious which party would do such a low move. Knew it before I read that.

4. wow.

5. And now he's working on making gender defined by the physical traits one was born with. Is there a reason every tiny little microscopic piece of social progress has to be legislated against by this fucker?

He's a grumpy old man, that's why.

7. oh so that's why people like him

I thought it was "economic anxiety"

8. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Is there a reason every tiny little microscopic piece of social progress has to be legislated against by this fucker?
    The faint at heart fear what they don't understand and illiterates undermine what they fail to comprehend.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26
    He's a grumpy old man, that's why.
    And Lindsey Graham is that grumpy old man's constantly barking dog.
    If someone wants to change their gender or identify as non-binary, let them. Why should it be his damn problem? I guess he doesn't like freedom. Restaurants (or other businesses) should deny service to Trump lackeys such as Graham, Kavanaugh, or anyone who gave a Yea to K's confirmation.

If Hetalia had a 2018 setting instead of its Axis Powers/WW2 one, America would be the complete tsuntsun. Nope, not tsundere... because there's no measurable amount of dere. Not even a trace.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    If Hetalia had a 2018 setting instead of its Axis Powers/WW2 one, America would be the complete tsuntsun. Nope, not tsundere... because there's no measurable amount of dere. Not even a trace.
    Alexa, please translate and then play Despacito.