Page 911 of 968 FirstFirst ... 897907909910911912913915925 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,110 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. The Trump Presidency

All I use Facebook for is posting recipes, and pictures of the unabomber.
    Boo, Hiss.

As god and uncle sam intended.

3. Twitter is not a utility, and anyone who sees it as their only outlet for free expression needs to put their fucking phone down.

Imagine you're wealthy. A president. Leader of the free world. And it not dawning on you that you could have your own website, and instead you use an executive order for one of the world's top 3 super powers, to get what you want.

Imagine you do this to a company, while leading a party that is for small government.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Twitter is not a utility, and anyone who sees it as their only outlet for free expression needs to put their fucking phone down.
    I've dealt with this from co-workers who literally can't stop putting their phones down to save their lives. Being from a previous generation where cell phones didn't exist, I find this.... uncomfortable how people are literally glued to their phones all day.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. This morning's Twitter dump:
    Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional, but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe. They let the “protesters” scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone....

....got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn’t know what hit them. The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would....

....have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. “We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and....

....good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor, @MurielBowser, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!
    You know, just the president salivating at the prospect of shooting the citizenry, no big deal.

Also, young people love being positioned as shields for the olds, good practice, very cool.

Many people are saying he's the best at de-escalation.

Weird what people will vocalize now.

9. Trump: "The cononavirus is no big deal."

Today:

Smooth criminal