Page 682 of 968 FirstFirst ... 668678680681682683684686696 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Free market: we are dictating the rules of the market by not allowing this living bong hit to broadcast anymore

Libertarians: WAHHHHHHH FREE SPEECH VIOLATION
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Libertarians are mostly hypocrites, as it turns out.

Never listened to Alex Jones...sounds like one of those nutcases that you get the short straw and sit next to on a bus for half an hour. Although, there is an ideological overlap between him and members of a certain political party, so I guess that makes sense now.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 06 Aug 2018 at 11:46 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    But he yells so much.
    It's true, but being loud is the fastest shortcut to making people laugh. It's your fault, in a certain sense.

4. What’s sad is if he stripped away the twelve dementional demon aliens shit, he could have a real argument about the ruling class using television and social media as a replacement for religion to control the masses. But dude, alien pedophile rings.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 07 Aug 2018 at 12:45 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Never listened to Alex Jones
    As is the case with all this shit, I am amazed people are able to tolerate the way he speaks - tone/cadence. Very obvious manipulator, puller of heart strings, whatever. But, as DONGLOVER says, this is America.

6. I don't know how you can even say he's manipulative or entertaining, at least going by that video. He's one of those guys that says something, you don't quite hear but you think they're talking to yo so you ask him to repeat, ant then you're looped into the most ridiculous bullshit stream of consciousness.

https://archpaper.com/2018/08/epa-as...manufacturing/

In other news, we're making America great again by reintroducing asbestos. I wonder which country leads in producing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Free market: we are dictating the rules of the market by not allowing this living bong hit to broadcast anymore

Libertarians: WAHHHHHHH FREE SPEECH VIOLATION
    It's really amazing how easily people forget how censorship, boycotts, rights work as soon as a side is on the receiving end of an issue.

It reminds me of how many southern not NC people doubled down on chikfalawhatever because they thought people boycotting them was a form of government censorship. And yet I've lost count of the number of companies the religious right has boycotted (target, disney, etc) for supporting or allowing lbgt customers.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post

In other news, we're making America great again by reintroducing asbestos. I wonder which country leads in producing this?
    Probably Quebec. They never stopped exporting it, even after it was banned domestically in Canada.

9. Be that as it may, the correct answer is of course Russia. He's an asset, and he's not even trying to hide it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I don't know how you can even say he's manipulative or entertaining, at least going by that video. He's one of those guys that says something, you don't quite hear but you think they're talking to yo so you ask him to repeat, ant then you're looped into the most ridiculous bullshit stream of consciousness.

This is just so wrong. Trump doesn't believe in the harmful effects of asbestos, even if it's a long known fact that it causes cancers. There was an asbestos abatement program for the Twin Towers, but it didn't take all of that shit out. More than a kiloton of asbestos was thought to be released into the air from 9/11. That can account for a lot of the emergency workers being sick I'm sure. Some 9/11 cleanup crews recently got greenlit to sue for asbestos exposure.