Page 413 of 968 FirstFirst ... 399409411412413414415417427 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

No we do not. None of us agree with killing anyone.

Except for America's enemies.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Reagan also pushed for a fiscal conservative balance. Or pretended to. It might have just been to keep black mom's from buying Cadillacs.
    Stop calling people that explode the deficit fiscal conservatives. People have completely forgotten what that word means (probably because it's basically been abandoned by the larger "conservative" movement and adopted by the libertarians).

4. People are taking politics far too seriously.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Stop calling people that explode the deficit fiscal conservatives. People have completely forgotten what that word means (probably because it's basically been abandoned by the larger "conservative" movement and adopted by the libertarians).
    Reaganomics!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    identity politics
    You're so behind the times, dude.

7. Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The graffiti in San Francisco and the Bay Area has evolved from the post-election FUCK TRUMP to today's KILL TRUMP.
    get some pics! I haven't seen this on my instagram feed yet!

I don't especially want Trump dead, and I'm completely serious. I would have preferred a democrat in office due to the fact I have to see Trump as an example of a Goofus and Gallant type scenario in just about every form of media or discourse in existence, and that gets old. But ultimately, I find this whole scenario kind of riveting and it will produce good media in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    But ultimately, I find this whole scenario kind of riveting and it will produce good media in time.
    The movie's gonna be so good.

10. I know, I can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread