Page 9 of 968 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I think what hurts rappers is the excess and lack of growth for themselves and their communities.

They are not using their wealth to build a new tomorrow. They are not building new industry. More often than not it is all rented, or on loan or they go bankrupt trying like Mc hammer.

In his own weird way, I think Mj was trying for that, but he crashed under the weight of his own weird wings.

I think this will change though, with people like oboma and ndt raising the bar. Someone is going to succeed and make it past the poppy garden of excess and kill the white which.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    How many times are you (liberals) going to play the "Trump idiot" card before you realize it's not really true. He's boorish so it plays like idiocy, but it isn't.
    I mean there's different kinds of idiocy. I know a woman who has a perfectly normal IQ, but appears basically retarded because of emotional issues that render her forever a 13 year old.

Trump is kind of emotionally retarded. He has crippling Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which has caused him to make some bad decisions. Decisions like making his first foray into politics the Presidency of the United States.

So yeah, I mean he might not be any more of an idiot than you or I, except that if either you or I thought we could do the job of the President, we'd be fucking idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Mc hammer.
    Dude is slinging nail free picture hangers for 3M. "Stop hammer time"
    Last edited by Josh; 14 Nov 2016 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Hawking?

He's delightfully self aware now.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    He has crippling Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which has caused him to make some bad decisions.
    A doctor screened him, rendered this diagnosis, and the Clinton camp did nothing with it? Then they deserved to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    A doctor screened him, rendered this diagnosis, and the Clinton camp did nothing with it? Then they deserved to lose.
    Like him or hate him I find it hard to believe anyone earnestly thinks he doesn't have NPD.

TNL, where we choose when and when not to understand hyperbole.

8. Someone doesn't look at the site's header.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 8.22.35 PM.png 
Views:	307 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	79723  

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Assholes with assburgers
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Like him or hate him I find it hard to believe anyone earnestly thinks he doesn't have NPD.
    You could actually make this argument against Hillary, too, though. She believes in a public persona for the plebes, and a private one for her true self. It's hard not to peer behind the cracks in the veneer sometimes, too. For example: She had a big America stage with fireworks and the whole nine yards booked for her inauguration. NBD, really... you're excited to win. That's acceptable. She and her team didn't write a concession speech... a little weird but okay you believe in yourself. She actually stopped her ground campaign basically the whole last week of the campaign. Wait? I truly believe she was putting her feet up thinking it was a done deal. Meanwhile Trump was holding rallies while she spent her time dining and hobnobbing with the private rich. She sure does turn it off real quick. I mean one of the MAIN HALLMARKS of the most dangerous narcissists was their ability to sucker people in to their believable and nice "personas" for their own personal gain, and then turn in to a completely selfish and dangerous git when in private or once the person they were conning was used.

I'm not making this argument. I'm saying it's easy to throw accusations like that around based on speculation and apparent video evidence with a person whose very ideology you don't agree with.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 14 Nov 2016 at 10:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."