Page 722 of 968 FirstFirst ... 708718720721722723724726736 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. B.O.

2. Trump really doesn’t like the GOP. Waiting until after the election to nominate a judge would have:
    A) Made Trump look like he was letting the people choose
    B) Given Republicans incentive to go out and vote, keeping GOP held seats

Instead, Trump nominates a beta fag who can be painted as a creep and give Democrats a reason to go to the polls and Republicans disgusted enough to stay home. My money is on Trump wanting the Democrats to win. 9³D Chess.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    And as long as they bring home the trophy, its all good. Its all about winning a meaningless statement of superiority with no actual objective reward.

Go Team!
    Isn't the reward here a lot of power?

Yeah, I'll let you know when I get my box of power in the mail.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Trump really doesn’t like the GOP. Waiting until after the election to nominate a judge would have:
    A) Made Trump look like he was letting the people choose
    B) Given Republicans incentive to go out and vote, keeping GOP held seats

Instead, Trump nominates a beta fag who can be painted as a creep and give Democrats a reason to go to the polls and Republicans disgusted enough to stay home. My money is on Trump wanting the Democrats to win. 9³D Chess.
    He wanted them to win before he got elected, most definitely. He'd be sitting pretty at his own personal InfoWars, where he could just whine about Hillary to a rapt audience, unencumbered by any need to produce anything of substance himself.

Actually, that's pretty well in line with what the Republican party at large really wants, in their heart of hearts. I mean, they want to win so they have the numbers to pass their regressive legislation, but their party's power position is those little moments where they're on the outs and they can just bitch on the sidelines about how oppressed they are and how everything Dems are doing is the worst thing ever; It creates a very handy smokescreen around the fact their solutions are either far worse or simply nonexistent. They fucking loathe actually having to make presentations to the class that'll be scrutinized and graded, they just want to heckle.

6. Pretty good analogy

Half of them don't even really want to pass the shit. Does anyone believe that mckain believed all that shit he ran on? His wife and daughter were openly prolbgt.

Have of the Repubs are conmen that have no plans of making good on bullshit. And the other half are crazy.

I just wish the conmen knew or cared that they are destroying the country. They gamble that the bs will be stopped while they play the hero and get to keep their job but what about when they aren't stopped?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    mckain
    Who?

Your mother.