Page 556 of 968 FirstFirst ... 542552554555556557558560570 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Everyone's just making up shit with no plans for follow through.

Repubs also talk about mental health when this shit happens but I don't see any movement on increasing funding for that or teh health insurance these families would need to pay for it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I thought teachers were revolutionary Marxists indoctrinating the youth to anarcho-communism. The same people who believe that also want to give the insurrectionists free guns? Ok, dudes.
    Oh my GOD that’s an excellent point. SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION EVERYONE!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. If they really wanted to solve this problem, Democrats would convince large portions of the black populace to arm themselves.

4. Why do you think guns are illegal in Chicago?

https://heyjackass.com
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    If they really wanted to solve this problem, Democrats would convince large portions of the black populace to arm themselves.
    thats how this whole debate started

6. tru
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Why do you think guns are illegal in Chicago?

https://heyjackass.com
    They aren't. There hasn't been a handgun ban in Chicago for ten years. Stop with "But Chicago."

9. All these things seem to be keeping Chicago as the lowest gun death city in the US.

It is true that Illinois has tougher gun laws than many other states. The state is one of seven that requires licenses or permits to buy any firearm, and it's one of five that requires waiting periods for buying any firearm. The Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, which tracks gun laws nationwide, has given the state a B+ for its gun laws.

Chicago itself has some tough laws — there is an assault-weapons ban in Cook County, for example.
    npr

10. So it turns out Paul Manafort made his own Holy Shit This Is Illegal paper trail with Rick Gates because he didn't know how to alter a PDF to commit fraud on his own.