Page 935 of 968 FirstFirst ... 921931933934935936937939949 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,350 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I think most of us on the right see the wonton destruction is coming from white-bourgeoisie commies. The state senator - white girls, Wendy’s - white girl, all riots outside of ATL - 80% white, toppled statues - 60-80% white.

It’s fucking pandemonium. I think most of this is Antifa, no doubt some alt-right instigators, and just opportunists, all pent up from three months of isolation and unemployment. It’s a stew for revolution. To quote Sam Houston, “All new states are invested, more or less, by a class of noisy, second-rate men who are always in favor of rash and extreme measures.”
    Antifa's a logo. People who talk about Antifa like there's some kind of organization or coordination sound silly. I think a lot of this shit is just small groups of people doing this shit on their own.

Some of it is right wing accelerationists too. It seems like the most heinous shit, like the guy that pipe bombed those cops, are these far right types. But the statue toppling is lefties.

2. So apparently for months Russia has been offering bounties to the Taliban in Afghanistan to kill U.S. troops and Trump, Putin cuck that he is, is claiming that neither he nor Pence have ever been briefed on it (which is impossible).

I'm starting to think the pee tapes must be real.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 29 Jun 2020 at 07:42 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So apparently for months Russia has been offering bounties to the Taliban in Afghanistan to kill U.S. troops and Trump, Putin cuck that he is, is claiming that neither he nor Pence have ever have been briefed on it (which is impossible).

I'm starting to think the pee tapes must be real.
    Honestly, as tempting as it is to lean into conspiracies about leverage, it's just as easy for me to believe he bends over for Russia just because he has a dictator-crush on Putin. He does it for all these autocratic shitheads, Kim, Ergogan...

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Honestly, as tempting as it is to lean into conspiracies about leverage, it's just as easy for me to believe he bends over for Russia just because he has a dictator-crush on Putin. He does it for all these autocratic shitheads, Kim, Ergogan...
    Probably, but "pee tapes" is infinitely funnier.

Please, think of the lulz.

5. I want to believe!
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

6. The possibilities are endless.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 29 Jun 2020 at 07:43 AM.

7. I wouldn't rule it out, this administration is sloppy as hell. Some have also suggested Erdogan has leverage on Trump.

If Turkey's invasion of the kurds didn't prove Trump is willing to sell out our national security interests for nothing, I don't see how this latest scandal makes that any clearer.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I wouldn't rule it out, this administration is sloppy as hell. Some have also suggested Erdogan has leverage on Trump.

If Turkey's invasion of the kurds didn't prove Trump is willing to sell out our national security interests for nothing, I don't see how this latest scandal makes that any clearer.
    Out of curiosity, what was your take on Russia & Ukraine under Obama?

9. I don't recall Obama wanting to invite Russia back into the G7 while they were putting out bounties on American soldiers.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Out of curiosity, what was your take on Russia & Ukraine under Obama?
    I think we should have done more to support Ukraine. I don't really get how you can compare that to giving the greenlight to decimate one of our most important allies in the middle east for seemingly no benefit.