Page 595 of 968 FirstFirst ... 581591593594595596597599609 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Are they caving to him? They seem like a pack of cowards. China has retaliated already with some tariffs of their own. Time to quit the trade war & negotiate.

2. They caved long ago, remember the whole never Trump republicans? How long did that last after he was elected?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Unfortunately this seems to be a big reason why middle America voted for this guy in the first place—America-first trade. Though it's clear when you talk to owners/entrepreneurs of small businesses they have a different outlook on these kinds of ideas. Ironically most socialization people would hand wave them away as rich-people problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. FBI doing work, right on

Also Cohen looks like Henry Winkler attorney on Arrested Development

5. Mueller's gotta be out soon now, right?

6. George Takei:

It appears MAGA stands for "My Attorney's Getting Arrested." Oh myyy.
    Lol

7. So did old Georgie get cleared of his sexual assault stuff or are we just ignoring that due to his lovable personality online?

Oh my.

Sometimes I love living in 201X.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So did old Georgie get cleared of his sexual assault stuff or are we just ignoring that due to his lovable personality online?
    It was one of those he said/he said situations.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww