Page 582 of 968 FirstFirst ... 568578580581582583584586596 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Don’t do his work for him or he’ll never fucking learn.

You going to call him to make sure he gets to work on time too?
    It shouldn't even need to be posted. Everything you read on the war on drugs and the systematic oppression of non white city kids talks about this. I can't help it if guns is the liberal version of abortion and you selectively ignore these comments in studies you read and don't research it on your own before forming an opinion.

And Jesus at the salt. Doc is informative after I go to bed and you react with being a pissy child.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    My bad.

Sorry, Anthony. Reality is a cold bitch.

EDIT: after reading that article, we should pass a law making who the gun is registered with an accomplice to the crime.

Anthony may be right, but whatever reduction in crime there is will be offset by the violence from giving more power to organized crime. See Mexico. https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...e-from-the-u-s
    I'm OK with making that law. You have a right to a gun. You don't have a right to give them to whomever. At the very least it would lower child death rates. Dad might think twice if he's charged too.

All I get from that graph is that Pacman is a menace and he must be stopped.

I remember reading that the guns seized by police in Baltimore tend to have been reported stolen back in the 70’s/80’s.

5. So if we ban guns, you’re saying mama government will be able to successfully seize them all by the end of the year?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You're doing the same thing to me, you cunt.
    Wow, it's amazing how obtuse you can be sometimes.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. why are still speaking in binary terms like children? Of course banning guns won’t get them out ot the country, ever. Of course the “bad guys” that want them will get them regardless of a ban. But maybe the not so bad guys wont. Maybe the dude that wants one only because he had a mental break will recover a little before he gets his hands on a gun if its harder and therefore takes longer to do so. The important thing is to continuously TRY to reach perfection, knowing we never will. Doing nothing because every fix we come up with isn’t the perfect fix only allows things to get worse.

8. Do you have data to prove that or are all guntrol arguments built on faith?

From Chicago to Mexico to Venezuela to Brazil, there are several examples of where guntrol measures fail. What examples do gun control advocates use? Scandinavian Countries founded by indeginous peoples? We are the new world, land conquered by invaders; the culture is different. Same with Australia Canada. They are essentially British Lite.

Gun control advocates are asking a people who want higher minimum wages, yet can’t be bothered abstaining from buying cheap goods made with $1.25/h 60h/w wages from Wal-Mart and Amazon, to give more control over to the government, a business you cannot refuse to do business with.

If you are going to ask to give up power, you ought to have more evidence than faith the Gun Control fairy will save the day and remain benevolent with her powers.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. I’ll be more than happy to reapond to someone who isnt a second rate troll comparing a first world goverment to third world countries.

10. By that logic, do you argue to lower taxes for the 1%?

Does degrading other counties to a “third world” rate make their issues less important than improving a first world problem only fractionally? Does segregating a textile worker to “third world” make their $1.25/h wage meaningless compare to giving our worker $15 over $8? Are “third world” people not people?