Page 850 of 968 FirstFirst ... 836846848849850851852854864 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. he's so well-spoken!

2. I am aroused.

3. That was a mighty speech!

4. The President of the United States thinks Kansas is the state where the Chiefs come from.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dolemite; 03 Feb 2020 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Voice-to-text tomfoolery resulting in self-ownage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    The President of the United States thinks Kansas is a state.
    You might want to reword that.

6. I'll say this. Baseball is the only reason I remember where the "popular" Kansas City is. Cardinals vs. Royals is a "cross-town" rivalry.

It doesn't negate that I wish we could just Avenue 5 the President and all his supporters, but picking on him for that is eh. Especially when you're implying Kansas isn't a state.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    You might want to reword that.
    Whoops! I meant...well, you know what I meant. Phone posts come with a whole host of dangers these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I'll say this. Baseball is the only reason I remember where the "popular" Kansas City is. Cardinals vs. Royals is a "cross-town" rivalry.

It doesn't negate that I wish we could just Avenue 5 the President and all his supporters, but picking on him for that is eh. Especially when you're implying Kansas isn't a state.
    In Trump's defense, I only knew the Chiefs were from Missouri because I know more about geography than I know about football. But if I was the leader of the free world and had millions of followers on Twitter (as opposed to the 3 or 4 people who post here), I'd be sure as shit to fact-check all my posts before they went out. I mean, the guy should be held to a slightly higher standard, right?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 03 Feb 2020 at 09:09 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Whoops! I meant...well, you know what I meant. Phone posts come with a whole host of dangers these days.

In Trump's defense, I only knew the Chiefs were from Missouri because I know more about geography than I know about football. But if I was the leader of the free world and had millions of followers on Twitter (as opposed to the 3 or 4 people who post here), I'd be sure as shit to fact-check all my posts before they went out. I mean, the guy should be held to a slightly higher standard, right?
    Pretty sure so long as he's not actively masturbating while screaming racial slurs he's considered on-point for the day.

Some of his supporters would love him more.

"Look Maw, he's just like us. A president of the people."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Some of his supporters would love him more.

"Look Maw, he's just like us. A president of the people."
    This would be funny if it wasn't so true.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww