Page 412 of 968 FirstFirst ... 398408410411412413414416426 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. The graffiti in San Francisco and the Bay Area has evolved from the post-election FUCK TRUMP to today's KILL TRUMP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    White supremacy is identity politics, tho. Jus saying. Again, people kind of forget that. The two sides play off each other. "My identity politics is better/more correct than your identity politics." BLM exists because white supremacy exists, and vice versa.
    To be honest, the right is just as guilty. The republican party hasn't been about fiscal conservatives since Bill Clinton was caught lying and cheating on his wife. From that point forward, they were moral conservatives aligned with a few select religions. Thats identity politics.

Just ask them. Is religion part of their identity? Do they vote in alignment with their religion? The answer would be yes for a lot of these people.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 02 Oct 2017 at 12:18 AM.

3. The Moral Majority was a Reagan thing, it just didn't really have a solitary target until the Clinton Beej.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The graffiti in San Francisco and the Bay Area has evolved from the post-election FUCK TRUMP to today's KILL TRUMP.
    I wonder who got marry?

The Moral Majority was a Reagan thing, it just didn't really have a solitary target until the Clinton Beej.
    Reagan also pushed for a fiscal conservative balance. Or pretended to. It might have just been to keep black mom's from buying Cadillacs.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Reagan also pushed for a fiscal conservative balance. Or pretended to. It might have just been to keep black mom's from buying Cadillacs.
    That didn't happen.

Reagan's Cold War battle with the USSR in an arms race left the Russians in a state of financial turmoil. The arms race also put the United States in a state of debt. The USSR was in such a dire situation, that they looked towards the US to help them reform their government and economic structure.

These guys say a lot of shit that doesn't happen.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Most were TeamNotThatCandidate and you could throw either Trump or Clinton in the blank.
    I don't think anyone except Yellerdog was actually TeamThisSpecificCandidate.
    I was Team No Candidate. This was my first election over 35 years of age. I wrote myself in. I still maintain I'd be better than the current mess in there, and potentially much better than the fembot.

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Yoshi is not pro-Trump, he's anti both party but Republican is closer to what he prefers so might as well go with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Yes, but Yoshi is competitive and sports minded. He'll defend a garbage pile on fire if it is on his team and beating the other team.
    Both of these are correct.

The graffiti in San Francisco and the Bay Area has evolved from the post-election FUCK TRUMP to today's KILL TRUMP.
    Yikes. I often muse, "We might have to kill him," but I mean that from the JFK point of view, not the Abraham Lincoln point of view.

9. None of us have anything to do with Calliander, officers.

10. You know what I meant, smartass.