Page 692 of 968 FirstFirst ... 678688690691692693694696706 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. You might as well just have a parliament.

2. Actually, ranked choice voting doesn't sound bad. If all candidates are below 50% of the vote, the lowest one is eliminated & their votes redistributed to the respective voters' 2nd choice.

3. I'm in if they have to wear little costumes.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I'm sure our tax dollars are going to something so much more important and amazing, like F-12s or whatever.
    SPACE FORCE

Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Actually, ranked choice voting doesn't sound bad. If all candidates are below 50% of the vote, the lowest one is eliminated & their votes redistributed to the respective voters' 2nd choice.
    This doesn't solve the problems of voter apathy and difficulty of voting.

Q for the libs: What if voter turnout spikes & Democrats win a bunch as a result of Trump? I don't believe that's going to happen, but what if it did? What if, as a result of anti-Trump motivation, we get that blue wave everyone is crowing about? Wouldn't he have made America great again, even if it was unwitting?

5. He’s not a Republican. Maybe it’s his plan all along?

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Q for the libs: What if voter turnout spikes & Democrats win a bunch as a result of Trump? I don't believe that's going to happen, but what if it did? What if, as a result of anti-Trump motivation, we get that blue wave everyone is crowing about? Wouldn't he have made America great again, even if it was unwitting?
    No. A democrat in office is not the sort of "achievement" that outweighs the damage done even in two years of Trump.

Our politics have gone full Pro Wrestling and they're never going back. Everything is going to be dumb from here on out. It's going to be Flava Flav vs Hulk Hogan until this country just implodes.

7. You say that as if it hasn't already imploded.

8. I mean, the arab world discarded math and science at some point
    despite previously being a cradle
    I think we'll be fine long term.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    This is exactly whats going to happen. It may not be 2020, but it could be 2024 or so. People will throw up their hands, as they did circa ~1992 after a reign of ding dong republicans, and elect a democrat who turns out to be fairly moderate and the system will cycle forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. You know, lately I have been having a feeling that people are getting upset, and actually leaving their homes to do something. Like some of the children aren't as shitty as the others. And those ones are ready to help.