Page 525 of 968 FirstFirst ... 511521523524525526527529539 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    So Trump tried to fire Mueller in June. I don't understand, no one did anything wrong and it was all "hustle"

Dude is done, screw that cheeto ass and his family

https://twitter.com/RiegerReport/sta...27944893919237

someone said Rachel Maddow was just as bad or something
    The GOP does. not. care. about obstruction of justice. We already know that he fired Comey to protect Flynn, knowing (or at least believing) that Flynn was guilty. They let it slide. There's nothing that will be enough for them to remove their "useful stooge."

If they uncover serious financial crimes dating to before the election, MAYBE, but even then I'm not confident there's anything short of murder that would get them outraged enough to remove him from office.

2. People don’t constantly attempt to obstruct justice “for funsies”.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    People don’t constantly attempt to obstruct justice “for funsies”.
    If you think that this is going to shake out that Trump was involved in some detailed conspiracy to illegally interfere with the election, you are going to be highly disappointed.

Trump is worried about people finding out where his money comes from (spoiler alert: probably not from his legitimate businesses). Which would easily land him in jail forever as a private citizen, but I don't think Mueller even has the power to indict a sitting president, so this is really all going to come down to the discretion of the shitbags in the House, who have already decided they're perfectly comfortable with having a sociopath half-retard with conflicts of interest, a pattern of obstruction of justice, and a rogues gallery of criminal associates, so what's a little money laundering to them?
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 26 Jan 2018 at 10:15 AM.

4. Attached Images Attached Images

5. I'm not a person that hangs onto political debate, but the increase in federal debt definitely raises a red flag.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...sl?ocid=ASUDHP

6. It's not the be all end all, but it is an inflation risk.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I am proud to see zero State of the Union talk in here this morning.

I was going to watch it, but my cheese grater wasn't going to fuck itself, you know?

8. The Joe Kennedy response was interesting, I think they're setting him up for a run. He looked a bit drooly though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I am proud to see zero State of the Union talk in here this morning.

I was going to watch it, but my cheese grater wasn't going to fuck itself, you know?
    Watching State of the Unions live is a suckers game. Fast forward is the name of the game for these.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Watching State of the Unions is a suckers game.
    Fixed.