Page 915 of 968 FirstFirst ... 901911913914915916917919929 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,150 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    They should call it the Archie Bunker.
    All In the Family died as Archie Bunker grew and changed. This isn't an issue for Trump.
    Last edited by James; 01 Jun 2020 at 02:34 PM.

2. AW JEEZ EDITH

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Yeah, this is absolutely going to cause a COVID-19 spike. Swell.

And again, I can understand burning down the Minneapolis police station in the wake of the George Floyd murder. But these videos I'm seeing of guys hammering open the cash boxes on the automated check-out stations at Target are just fucked up.
    Those things dont really matter. People and things that cant be replaced are being killed and destroyed. We can all live with one fewer target. And I'm sure the banks will find some way to make it without a few atms.

4. “Instead of standing there and teaching a cop, when there’s an unarmed person coming at them with a knife or something, you shoot them in the leg instead of in the heart is a very different thing. There’s a lot of different things that could change"

I think I said that very thing on this forum when I was 13 or 14

6. Yeah clip an artery and make 'em die that way, fucking clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. If someone’s coming at you with a knife and you have a gun it’s pretty clear you should probably shoot them after a few clear warnings.

If they’re going for a jog, or sitting in their house after a long shift at the local hospital? Not so much.

8. Don't forget the terror of running a barbecue stand. Nothing says "social dissident worthy of killing" more than delicious barbecue.

9. A retired cop was killed in St Louis last night and there's video of the aftermath.

https://www.kmov.com/news/retired-st...a3d5d9ab4.html

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    “Instead of standing there and teaching a cop, when there’s an unarmed person coming at them with a knife or something, you shoot them in the leg instead of in the heart is a very different thing. There’s a lot of different things that could change"
    My dad once told me he said similar when serving on a jury once. Chalk it up to the hearty diet of sanitized TV westerns that generation grew up on, where shooting the limb of a moving target was always an easy peasy, bloodless off-switch for any gunfight.